When considering the use of a non-structural natural stone cladding system for new construction, remodeling or additions, it is recommended to contact the lightweight stone panels manufacturer early on. Technical information of the product will most likely impact the structural design and other elements that provide significant cost savings.
- FINA Stoneworks’ team members are a great resource for assisting you.
- Onsite meeting with manufacturer representative.
- Budget pricing for material and installation.
- Assist with material selection.
- CSI Guide Specification.
- Material utilization and value-added suggestions.
- Project specific details as needed.
- Turnkey solutions for contractor / design build
STANDARD TESTING REQUIREMENTS FOR A LIGHTWEIGHT STONE PANEL SYSTEM:
ASTM E 84 – Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials.
NFPA 285 – Multi-Story Fire Test, Fire Propagation Characteristics of Exterior Wall Assemblies Containing Combustible Components.
ASTM E 2485 – Method A (60 Cycles) – Standard Test Method for Freeze/Thaw Resistance of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems.
ASTM E 283 – Standard Test Method for Rate of Air Leakage
ASTM E 331 – Standard Test Method for Water Penetration